25 Jan 2012:: We now have a new download site: www.OmicsExpress.com
25 May 2011:: SVA is published in Bioinformatics.
21 Mar 2011:: SVA V1.10 is released: Supports GRCh build 37/hg19;  Supports user annotation track in GFF3 or BED formats.
9 Sep 2010:: The characterization of twenty sequenced human genomes. [Article]
12 Jul 2010:: LabCorp Launches Interleukin 28B Polymorphism (IL28B) Genotype Test to Support Individualized Treatment Decisions for Patients with Hepatitis C Viral Infection.
17 Jun 2010:: Causal variants for metachondromatosis are identified.
[Article] [SVA screenshot]
[GenomeWeb: The Daily Scan]
18 Mar 2010:: SVA 1.02[beta] is released.
11 Mar 2010:: SVA 1.01[beta] is released with a command line tool.
8 Mar 2010:: A lite evaluation edition is released for Windows. Play with it on your laptop!
23 Jan 2010:: SVA 1.00[beta] is released.
1. SVA is available to the research community, both in academia and in industry, free of charge.
2. You accept that you cannot redistribute this software tool, for free or for a charge.
3. You accept that you will contact the authors and obtain an agreement if you use this software tool as a component of a profitable bioinformatical service, or if you use any part of this software tool as a component of a profitable computer software package.
4. An important note regarding an example dataset released with the SVA software
The SVA software package is released with an example dataset. This example dataset was generated from a research project, funded by the The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to David Goldstein at Duke University, Center for Human Genome Variation.
As a condition to access and use the SVA software package, you agree:
You accept that the example dataset is for demonstration purpose only. You agree not to publish, or file a patent application, on any results derived from the example dataset. You agree not to transfer or disclose the example dataset or any results derived from it, in whole or part, to others. You accept that the example dataset will be reissued from time to time, with suitable versioning. If the reissue is at the request of sample donors and/or other ethical scrutiny, you will destroy earlier versions of the dataset. You accept that there is no liability for the accuracy or comprehensiveness of the example dataset.
These restrictions of course do not apply to any of the user datasets.
5. By downloading or obtaining a DVD copy of this software tool, you agree the terms listed above. If you feel that you cannot agree to these terms, please do not download and use this software package.
© 2011 Dongliang Ge, PhD.